Caffeine wake up call
wake up and smell the coffee
If you don’t feel rested when you wake up in the morning, it’s time to wake up and smell the coffee. Discover how your body processes your cup of coffee and how you can shake up your caffeine rituals to feel your best.
- We analyse four genes for your insights
- We clearly explain how your body responds to caffeine so you can establish better habits
- Everything is available 24/7 on your secure online portal
Get a deeper understanding of yourself and optimise your nutrition, fitness and caffeine habits with myDNA Nutrition & Fitness.
Unlock the secrets of your DNA and discover
- How fast you metabolise caffeine
- How likely you are to get anxious from caffeine
- How long you can expect to feel the effects of caffeine
- Whether your sleep is likely to be disrupted by caffeine
- How long before you go to sleep your last cup of joe should be
- Whether you have the ability to metabolise your caffeine faster
Recommendations backed by science
Using science to reveal how coffee affects your body is smart. All of the insights and recommendations myDNA provide to you are based on scientific evidence matched to your genetic type.
Our qualified clinical team of experts is constantly reviewing the most recent scientific literature and only reference international evidence and peer-reviewed published studies with the strongest evidence.
myDNA has also developed an Evidence Rating System that explains the quality of the relevant scientific findings when you get your results, so you can have the confidence to make positive change to your caffeine rituals knowing that it’s backed by science.
Take the First step to a better you by understanding your unique self
- Comprehensive nutrition, fitness and caffeine insights
- Meal plan and dozens of personalised recipes
- Eight-week fitness program
- Online toolkit to get organised, inspired and track your progress
Your caffeine insights explain how your body processes caffeine. We do not provide specific dietary recommendations for coeliacs, diabetics, pregnant/breastfeeding women or people with any other health conditions. We encourage our customers to take the report to an accredited dietitian for such advice.
Under lock and key
myDNA will interpret and provide a personalised report for the genetic myDNA test requested by you or your healthcare professional only. Your reports and genetic data are your property. Any results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. Privacy and data security protocols are fundamental to the myDNA technology platform.