DIET – Static
Need help finding the best diet for your body?
- Testing relevant DNA can help you find the right diet for you
- A simple cheek swab is all it takes
- You receive personalised results with clear, easy-to-action advice
- Your DNA and test results are completely secure
- Only £59
DIET – Intro
Your Personalised Nutrition Report
DNA analysis is a growing field of science. New evidence comes to light every day about the meaning of specific genetic results and how they can help guide our lifestyle choices.
Now, a new frontier of genetic testing can tell you how to eat the right way for your DNA. Each person’s DNA is different, so a diet that works for one person may not work for you.
A trial-and-error approach to dieting can waste so much time. You might have to try several diets before you find one that works. And it can be extremely frustrating if you follow a strict diet, lose weight and then put it straight back on as soon as the diet’s over.
A myDNA Nutrition Report can help you to find the right diet for you, for the long term.
DIET – Sharon’s story
GETTING STARTED WITH myDNA
Sharon has struggled keeping weight off with various diets since having children. She recently completed and found out the results of her myDNA Personalised Nutrition Report. Find out how she found the experience and how she now leads a more happier life.
TESTIMONIAL – Kelli
“The diet recommended for me in the myDNA Nutrition Report fitted in with the way I eat. I felt glad to know about my genetics. It fell into line with everything I’ve been experiencing, and what my doctor had told me about my cholesterol.”
– Kelli, aged 54
GENERAL – 7 Genes Determine
DNA can help determine your weight and overall health factors
DIET – Seven Genes No Desc
WEIGHT, APPETITE & OBESITY
The FTO gene is linked to body size, body fat storage and obesity.
The APOA5 gene contributes to the regulation of triglyceride levels in the blood.
The PPARG gene facilitates the fat storage process after consuming excess calories, saving for future energy needs.
The ADIPOQ gene is involved in fat burning and helps to control energy levels.
BODY SIZE AND WEIGHT REGAIN
The MTIF3 gene has been linked to increased body size, which is measured as Body Mass Index (BMI) and also to regain of weight after dieting.
CHOLESTEROL AND TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS
The LIPC gene is involved in the way your body processes and breaks down dietary fats.
FATTY ACIDS PROCESSING
The FADS1 gene is specifically involved in the processing and production of unsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid types.
GENERAL – Actionable Advice
Clear, easy-to-action advice based on your DNA findings
DIET – Section Pages
Your report will recommend:
The best diet for you
Serving sizes for meals
Menu plans for meals
GENERAL – Swab Register Send (Light)
Swab, register, send
It couldn’t be simpler. Swab the inside of your cheek and register your DNA sample online.
Post it to us. Then our laboratory will analyse your sample.
We’ll let you know when your report is ready. You will have ongoing access to your results on the
Explore myDNA portal.
LANDING PAGE – Your Kit
Your Personalised Nutrition Report
You’ll get everything you need to provide us with a cheek swab. We’ll analyse your sample, prepare your report and give you secure access to our findings on the Explore myDNA Portal.
DIET – Science
The Science behind myDNA
Scientific credibility is the foundation of myDNA. This integrity is rigorously maintained. myDNA is:
- Worldwide research is evaluated by myDNA’s team of qualified professionals
- Testing for new genes is only introduced once there is adequate evidence
- Advice is based on international evidence and peer-reviewed published studies
Led by experts
Our clinical team includes genetic scientists, physicians, genetic counsellors, PhD scientists, nutritionists and dietitians that:
- Keep up-to-date with all the latest research and genetic literature
- Carefully read, evaluate and filter all emerging global evidence
- Are specialists in their subject matter, such as diet and lifestyle decisions
- Provide practical recommendations based on the genetic tests results (only myDNA does this)
DIET – Set Expectations
Before you buy this report, we would like to ensure that you know what to expect.
What is included in a myDNA Personalised Diet Report?
- The report will identify your results for seven key genes which have an influence on; weight and appetite, fat storage, your risk of elevated triglycerides and your ability to breakdown fat.
- The report includes advice for the most appropriate diet, based on your genetic results. This recommended diet is based on scientific evidence matched to your genetic type.
- The report provides a food guide, your recommended nutritional breakdown and portion sizes based on your genetic profile.
What the report will not provide:
- The report will not provide any ‘silver bullet’ solution to weight management, but will provide insights to help you make more informed decisions based on your genes. Lifestyle and environmental factors also play an important role in weight management.
- The report does not provide specific dietary recommendations for coeliacs, diabetics, pregnant/breastfeeding women or people with any other health conditions. We encourage our customers to take the report to an accredited dietitian for such advice.
FORM – Information guide
Download your Free Guide
Understanding and getting the most relevant and up-to-date dietary information is a challenge at the best of times.
To help you keep on track download our Free Guide which gives you information on diets, how to read food labels and what genes are known to influence your weight.
Download FREE now
GENERAL – As seen in
AS SEEN IN