Confused by which vitamins your body actually needS?
UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT YOUR BODY’S MICRONUTRIENT NEEDS
- We test 15 genetic markers that provide information regarding your needs for 9 micronutrients including Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Folate, Calcium, Iron and Omega-3.
- You receive clear results with an easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimal vitamin and mineral levels
- Your vitamin insights are available 24/7 at the touch of a button on your secure online myDNA portal
Unlock the secrets of your DNA and discover
- How likely you are to have greater needs for certain vitamins and minerals
- The expected impact of your lifestyle on your vitamin and mineral needs
- The possible consequences of having low levels of certain vitamins and minerals
- What actions you can take to make sure you meet optimal vitamin and mineral needs
YOUR VITAMIN INSIGHTS
We’ll explain what 15 genetic markers reveal about your needs for vitamins and minerals, including the vitamins your body needs daily and those your body can store.
VITAMINS YOU NEED DAILY
VITAMINS YOU CAN STORE
Recommendations backed by science
Vitamins and minerals are micronutrients naturally found in foods and are essential for vital activities in your body. Many people take a supplement without knowing if it’s right for them.
We give you advice about how you can make better decisions based on scientific evidence matched to your genetic type.
We only reference international peer-reviewed evidence, so you can rest assured the science behind myDNA is credible.
Our clinical team includes genetic scientists, physicians, genetic counselors, PhD scientists, nutritionists and dietitians who:
- keep up to date and evaluate all emerging genetic research
- are specialists in their subject matter, such as diet and lifestyle decisions
- provide practical recommendations based on the genetic tests results
Read more about our team of experts.
Unfortunately, this genetic test cannot reveal the exact levels of vitamins and minerals that are currently in your body. This can only be assessed by healthcare professional using a blood test. The Vitamin report explains your underlying vitamin and mineral needs, based on your DNA.
Our team of scientific experts
Our clinical team includes pharmacologists, molecular and clinical geneticists, researchers, genetic counselors, nutritionists and dieticians. Between them, we have over 120 years of experience, and a wealth of experience.
Years of combined experience across our scientific team
Research publications received
myDNA Clinical Studies with leading public hospitals improving care and reducing costs
YOUR OPTIMAL VITAMIN LEVELS ARE ONE STEP AWAY
- Reveal your body’s micronutrient needs and make better choices about how you fuel your body
- Easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimal levels
- Access to your secure online portal 24/7
The Vitamin insights explain your underlying vitamin and mineral needs, based on your DNA. Therefore it cannot reveal the exact levels of vitamins and minerals that are currently in your body. This can only be assessed by healthcare professional using a blood test.
Under lock and key
myDNA will interpret and provide a personalized report for the genetic myDNA test requested by you or your healthcare professional only. Your reports and genetic data are your property. Any results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. Privacy and data security protocols are fundamental to the myDNA technology platform.