FITNESS – Static
WANT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR WORKOUT?
Ask your DNA
Some people are built for speed. Others are built for distance. A DNA report can reveal your unique body type and help you to find the best sports and exercises for you.
GENERAL – Sports Seven Genes Determine
SEVEN GENES WITH EASY TO ACTION ADVICE ON THE BEST EXERCISE APPROACH FOR YOU
SPORTS – Icons
The ACTN3 gene influences your ability to build the type of muscle that is used in sports that rely on sudden bursts of energy
The AMPD1 gene is involved in producing energy which is used by muscles and helps with combating fatigue
INJURY RISK & FLEXIBILITY
The COL5A1 gene affects ligament strength, range of movement and the flexibility of your joints
The IL6 gene affects how your muscles recover after exercise
The AGT gene affects the ability of muscles to contract and release which impacts your muscle strength and power
The PPARGC1A gene influences levels of aerobic fitness and contributes to endurance performance
The COL1A1 gene builds a collagen that affects joint mobility and injury risk
The gene results are combined to create exercise recommendations for you
GENERAL – Swab Register Send (Light)
Swab, register, send
It couldn’t be simpler. Swab the inside of your cheek and register your DNA sample online.
Post it to us. Then our laboratory will analyse your sample.
We’ll let you know when your report is ready. You will have ongoing access to your results on the
Explore myDNA portal.
GENERAL – Inside your report you’ll find
Inside your report you’ll find
SPORTS – Report Example
WORKOUT BASED ON YOUR GENES
You will receive a comprehensive training program based on your genes, your goals, and customised according to your current fitness levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
EACH GENETIC RESULT EXPLAINED
Reports on seven key genes, which have been scientifically shown to affect how your body responds to different type of training
The report is packed with insights including:
- whether your muscles are equipped to work with explosive power
- whether you are better suited to endurance sports
- whether your genetic type is common among elite athletes.
YOUR SPORTS GENES DASHBOARD
An easy to read display of your strength, stamina, injury risk and recovery time
SPORTS – Your Kit
ASK YOUR DNA:
- Testing seven genes can help you to find the right training program for you
- A simple cheek swab is all it takes
- You receive personalised results with clear, easy-to-action advice
- Tested in Melbourne by an Australian DNA testing company
- Your DNA and test results are completely secure.
SPORTS – Sport and Exercise Report
YOUR PERSONALISED myDNA FITNESS REPORT
DNA analysis is a growing field of science. New evidence is coming to light every day about the meaning of specific genetic tests and how they can help guide our lifestyle choices.
Now, a new frontier in genetic testing can tell you how to train the right way for your DNA. Everyone’s DNA is different, so sports and exercises that work for one person may not work for you.
If you have limited time and want to see the best results from your training regime, a DNA report can give you a head-start.
TESTIMONIAL – Shane – Large
“It was quite fascinating. It took me a while to find the sports that worked for me. This works it out instantly.
It’s useful for anyone who has limited time to train and wants to get maximum results.
I am prone to injury. This underlined the importance of following steps to avoid injuries.”
SPORT – Set Expectations
Before you buy this report, we would like to ensure that you know what to expect.
What is included in a myDNA Personalised Fitness Report?
- The report will identify your results for seven key genes which have an influence on your suitability to endurance sports and sports that require sudden bursts of energy.
- The report will include access to an interactive portal where your combined gene results along with your goals and current fitness level, will allow you to generate a comprehensive tailored workout. Note that variety in training is recommended for all people, regardless of genetic type.
What the report does not provide?
- The exercise recommendations based in the report do not accommodate for existing injuries. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional or your trainer to check the recommended exercises are suitable for you.
- The report does not factor in any health conditions that you may have, nor is it suitable for pregnant women. We encourage you take the exercise to a relevant specialist for further advice.
FORM – Sports Information guide
Download your Free Fitness Information Guide
What’s the key to athletic success? With science now in a position to understand how your DNA plays a role in your fitness ability, read what factors underlie athletic performance.
Download FREE now
DIET – Caffeine
Caffeine – Coming Soon
Can’t function without your morning coffee? We may be able to tell you why. The Personalised Caffeine Report looks at genes associated with anxiety, habitual caffeine intake and modulate sleep behaviour.
WAITLIST – Alcohol
Alcohol – Coming Soon
How do you respond to alcohol? We may be able to give you some reasons why you feel merry after just one glass. Your genes can also give you insight into the effects of alcohol – including the morning after the night before!
*myDNA do not endorse the consumption of alcohol. Always drink responsibly.
HOME – Safe and Secure
Under Lock and Key
myDNA will interpret and provide a personalised report for the genetic myDNA test requested by you or your healthcare professional only. Your reports and genetic data are your property. Any results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. Privacy and data security protocols are fundamental to the myDNA technology platform.