WIN A TRIP TO LA WITH myDNA PERSONALISED VITAMINS
Simply purchase and register a myDNA Personalised Vitamins kit between 1 August and 30 October and you’ll go into the running to win a trip to the wellness capital of America for fun in the sun and some vitamin sea!
You’ll be feeling your best with…
- Return economy airfares between your closest Australian state capital city and Los Angeles for you and a friend
- Return private car transfers between the airport and hotel in Los Angeles
- Four nights accommodation in a minimum four star property (twin/double share) in Los Angeles, including daily breakfast
- Personal training session with ex-Wallaby, now celebrity trainer, Luke Milton at Training Mate studios
- Full day cruiser bike rental at Santa Monica Pier
- Unlimited ride wristbands for Pacific Park
MYDNA “WIN A TRIP TO LA” PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/08/19 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/10/19 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a myDNA Vitamins Kit from an Australian retailer (online or in pharmacies) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- To enter, individuals must then follow the instructions provided with the myDNA Vitamins Kit (including swabbing their cheek, sending the swab back in the reply paid envelope provided with their myDNA Vitamins Kit) and registering their swab online at www.mydna.life/register using the unique barcode provided with their myDNA Vitamins Kit during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 201 The Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 10am AEDST on 20/11/19. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.mydna.life on 22/11/19.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) people to Los Angeles, California, USA valued at up to AU$10,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Los Angeles, California;
- Four (4) nights twin/double share in a minimum of four (4) star accommodation in Los Angeles, California, including breakfast daily;
- Return private car transfers between the Los Angeles International (LAX) airport and accommodation;
- One (1) personal fitness training session with Luke Milton at Training Mate gym, Santa Monica;
- Full day cruiser bike rental at Santa Monica Pier for two (2) people; and
- Two (2) unlimited ride wristbands for Pacific Park.
To claim the prize, the winner must respond to the winner notification and confirm that they meet the entry criteria outlined in these terms and conditions by 20/02/20. Once the prize has been claimed, the winner and their guest will be required to complete a further prize booking form including liability and publicity waiver within one (1) month of claiming the prize. The winner and their guest must finalise the prize booking within two (2) months of claiming the prize. Once booking is confirmed, no changes are allowed, unless otherwise authorised by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and if permitted, will incur a fee of $150 per person including GST plus supplier charges which is payable by the winner.
Spending money, meals (excluding breakfast), taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included and are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. Winner and their guest must meet the eligibility requirements of ESTA Visa Waiver for entry into the USA and will be responsible for securing their ESTA Visa Waiver, prior to the trip. Comprehensive travel insurance is compulsory and at the expense of the winner and their guest. Prize must be taken by 20/11/20 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Flights must be booked at least 60 days prior to departure. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods.
- The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Travel suppliers/airlines to be chosen at the discretion of 33 Degrees Worldwide Pty Ltd (“Prizing Agency”). Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.No compensation or alternative travel plans will be arranged should the Prize winner and/or their guest miss their outbound or return flights or fail to meet any check in requirements for any reason. These costs will be the responsibility and expense of the winner and travel partner. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Full day cruiser bike rental and personal fitness training session prizes are subject to standard conditions. The winner and their companion acknowledge that of the use of cruiser bikes and personal training sessions (“Activities”) are dangerous activities that may result in injury or death, and participate at their own risk. The winner and their companions must: (a) attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, required medical tests and other requirements of the Promoter and Activity organisers as determined by them in their absolute discretion; (b) not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in the Activity; (c) not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol; (d) comply with all directions of the Promoter and Activity organisers at all times; and (e) wear all safety and other equipment required. The Promoter and Activity organisers, in their absolute discretion, at all times reserve the right to: (a) prevent the winner or their companion from participating in the Activity if, at any time, they reasonably believe that the winner or their companion pose a safety risk or for any other reason; and/or (b) cancel the Activities if the conditions are deemed dangerous. If the Activities are varied for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter it may not be rescheduled and no compensation will be offered.
- The personal fitness training session awarded as part of the prize also provides the winner with an opportunity to meet Luke Milton. This element of the prize is not guaranteed and is subject to the goodwill of Luke Milton on the day. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not offer any alternative in the event that this element of the prize cannot be offered for any reason.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $10,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- In the event that the prize is unclaimed, a draw may take place on 20/02/20 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published in www.mydna.life on 24/02/20
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any element of the prize is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner and their companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is My DNA Life Australia Limited (ABN 26 605 697 292) of 12 River St, South Yarra VIC 3141, telephone 1300 436 373.NSW Permit No.LTPS/19/36052 ACT Permit No.TP19/03741 SA Permit No. T19/1124.