Personalize your health and fitness with myDNA’s insights, recommendations, fitness plans & nutrition guides, specific to your DNA. Eliminate the guesswork and achieve your wellness goals today!
NUTRITION & FITNESS
- Personalized insights into how your body responds to nutrition, exercise and caffeine
- Eight-week fitness plan designed for your genetics and goals
- Meal plans with dozens of personalized and tasty recipes suited to your DNA, height and weight
- Online tools to turn your DNA insights into action – diary, shopping list and inspirational articles
- Personalized insights into your unique DNA
- Your body’s needs for Vitamins A, B6, B9, B12, C, D, as well as Calcium, Iron and Omega-3
- Your predisposition to low vitamin and mineral levels
- Easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimum vitamin and mineral levels
- Everything available 24/7 at the touch of a button on your secure online myDNA portal
Our team of scientific experts
Our Clinical Team includes pharmacologists, molecular and clinical geneticists, researchers, genetic counselors, nutritionists and dieticians. Between them, we have over 120 years of experience, and a wealth of experience.
Years of combined experience across our scientific team
Research publications received
myDNA Clinical Studies with leading public hospitals improving care and reducing costs
How to unlock the secrets of your DNA
It couldn’t be simpler. Shop online, swab the inside of your cheek then register your DNA sample. You’ll then unlock the secrets of your DNA and receive everything you need to turn your DNA insights into action.
Under lock and key
myDNA will interpret and provide a personalized report for the genetic myDNA test requested by you or your healthcare professional only. Your reports and genetic data are your property. Any results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. Privacy and data security protocols are fundamental to the myDNA technology platform.
Still want to know more?
myDNA is a genetic interpretation company that helps people understand the secrets of their DNA and what to do with that knowledge. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted provider of personalised, actionable genetic information.
A strict quality assurance process combined with state of the art laboratory facilities allows us to control reliability and validity of our tests.
Our clinical team includes pharmacologists, molecular and clinical geneticists, researchers, genetic counsellors, nutritionists and dietitians. We pride ourselves on giving our customers recommendations based on evidence-based, peer reviewed research with the strongest evidence.
Taking the test is easy. It only takes 10 minutes for you to swab and register.
Once we have received your DNA sample, it takes our lab and scientific team 10 to 15 working days to process your results and send a report back to you.
myDNA uses the latest software and information technology systems to ensure that your data will never knowingly be released to a third party without your consent. You have access to your report in your myDNA Portal, and can share this with future health professionals.
Two of the most common ways to extract DNA is via blood and buccal swab. A buccal swab is a cheek swab that allows you to collect cheek cells for DNA analysis. The results from swabs or blood samples are exactly the same, only there are differences in how the two samples are processed.