Train the way you were born to
Some people are built for speed. Others are built for distance
A DNA report will reveal what training suits your genes so you can exercise the way you were designed to.
- We test seven genes that will unlock secrets to how your body responds to exercise
- You receive an eight-week fitness plan customised to your genes
- Everything you need to turn your insights into action is at the touch of a button, available 24/7
Unlock the secrets of your DNA and discover
- Whether your muscles are equipped to work with explosive power
- Whether you are better suited to endurance sports
- Your baseline levels of aerobic stamina
- Your risk of injury
- Your rate of recovery
- Whether your genetic type is common among elite athletes
Your fitness insights from seven genes
We test seven genes, and explain how they influence your body’s reaction to exercise.
The ACTN3 gene influences your ability to build the type of muscle that is used in sports that rely on sudden bursts of energy
The AMPD1 gene is involved in producing energy which is used by muscles and helps with combating fatigue
INJURY RISK & FLEXIBILITY
The COL5A1 gene affects ligament strength, range of movement and the flexibility of your joints
The IL6 gene affects how your muscles recover after exercise
The AGT gene affects the ability of muscles to contract and release which impacts your muscle strength and power
The PPARGC1A gene influences levels of aerobic fitness and contributes to endurance performance
The COL1A1 gene builds a collagen that affects joint mobility and injury risk
The gene results are combined to create exercise recommendations for you
Recommendations backed by science
Using science to get the best results from your training is smart. It’s time to put the “personal” All of the insights and recommendations myDNA provide to you are based on scientific evidence matched to your genetic type.
Our qualified clinical team of experts is constantly reviewing the most recent scientific literature and only reference international evidence and peer-reviewed published studies with the strongest evidence.
myDNA has also developed an Evidence Rating System that explains the quality of the relevant scientific findings when you get your results, so you can have the confidence to make positive change in the gym knowing that it’s backed by science.
Your body. your goals. Your eight-week fitness plan
Achieve your fitness goals and be your best self with everything you need on your secure, online portal.
- Personalised day-by-day workouts for eight weeks
- Clear images and instructional videos explaining your daily workouts
- Customise your fitness plan to your goal at the click of a button
- Handy Diary to track your progress
- Inspirational articles about wellness to keep you motivated and informed
- myDNA community to share your journey with others like you
Take the First step to a better you by understanding your unique self
- Comprehensive nutrition, fitness and caffeine reports
- Meal plan and dozens of personalised recipes
- Eight-week fitness program
- Online toolkit to get organised, inspired and track your progress
Unfortunately, the exercise recommendations based in the report do not accommodate for existing injuries, do not factor in any health conditions that you may have, and is not suitable for pregnant women. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional or your trainer to check that the recommended exercises are suitable for you.
Under lock and key
myDNA will interpret and provide a personalised report for the genetic myDNA test requested by you or your healthcare professional only. Your reports and genetic data are your property. Any results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. Privacy and data security protocols are fundamental to the myDNA technology platform.
*Note all reports and online portal information will be in English