Use your DNA to personalise
- Find out which vitamins and minerals should be your core focus
- Learn how your lifestyle might impact your micronutrient needs
- Mitigate potential risks related to low vitamin or mineral levels
- Take action to maintain optimal levels, including the foods you can introduce to your diet
UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT YOUR BODY’S MICRONUTRIENT NEEDS
80% of Aussies are proactive about their health and wellbeing
71% are taking vitamins without any professional guidance
- We test 15 genetic markers that provide information regarding your needs for 9 micronutrients including Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, as well as Folate, Calcium, Iron and Omega-3.
- You receive clear results with an easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimal vitamin and mineral levels
- Your vitamin insights are available 24/7 at the touch of a button on your secure online myDNA portal
YOUR VITAMIN INSIGHTS
We’ll explain what 15 genetic markers reveal about your needs for vitamins and minerals, including the vitamins your body needs daily and those your body can store.
VITAMINS YOU NEED DAILY
VITAMINS YOU CAN STORE
Recommendations backed by science
We give you insights and recommendations based on global peer-reviewed scientific research, matched to your genetic type.
Rather than delivering results for all possible genes, we’ll only ever reference the evidence with the most robust findings. That’s why our Vitamins report tests 15 genetic markers versus 100+ found in others.
Our clinical team includes genetic scientists, physicians, genetic counselors, PhD scientists, nutritionists and dietitians who, between them, have over 120+ years of experience.
Years of combined experience across our scientific team
Research publications received
myDNA Clinical Studies with leading public hospitals improving care and reducing costs
YOUR OPTIMAL VITAMIN LEVELS
ARE ONE STEP AWAY
- Reveal your body’s micronutrient needs and make better choices about how you fuel your body
- Easy-to-action food guide to maintain optimal levels
- Access to your secure online portal 24/7
Under lock and key
myDNA will interpret and provide a personalised report for the genetic myDNA test requested by you or your healthcare professional only. Your reports and genetic data are your property. Any results generated remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. Privacy and data security protocols are fundamental to the myDNA technology platform.